This is the easiest and best vegan chocolate cake recipe ever. I call this cake Fin. It is an easy holiday vegan baking recipe, perfect for winning over non-vegans at Thanksgiving dinner. This is a no egg cake recipe that picky kid eaters will love too. We need to talk about Fin. #talkaboutfin
======== “FIN” – This Infinite Life vegan chocolate cake Recipe =====
1 3/4 cups of Immaculate Organic flour
2 cups of Wholesome light brown sugar
1/4 cup Wholesome Organic blue agave (not in video, but definitely a part of the recipe)
3/4 cup Sprouts Cocoa powder
1 1/2 cup Baking powder
1 1/2 cup Baking soda
1 tsp freshly ground Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
1/2 cup Earth Balance Organic butter freshly melted (must be 1/2 cup AFTER melting)
1 cup Silk unsweetened Cashew milk
2 tsp Simply Organic Vanilla
1/2 cup of boiling hot Folgers instant coffee (Add 1 1/2 tsp Instant coffee to 8 oz of water, then pour the 1/2 cup from there)
3 1/2 tbsp Sprouts Organic garbanzo bean liquid
1/4 cup of butter
1 1/2 cups of confectioner’s sugar
1/2 cup of cocoa powder
1/4 tsp of vanilla
1.5 oz Cashew milk
1. Preheat oven 350 degrees.
2. Melt 1/2 cup of vegan butter.
3. Add all dry ingredients in a bowl.
4. Add wet ingredients to bowl and mix.
5. Add wildcard ingredients and mix thoroughly.
6. Pour into a bundt pan.
7. Bake at 350 for 33-37 mins depending on your oven.
1. Cream room temperature butter in a bowl.
2. Combine confectioners sugar and cocoa powder in another bowl. Mix.
3. Combine cashew milk and vanilla in a cup. Mix.
4. Take the bowl with the creamed butter and add the powder mix and the milk mixture little by little, one after the other. Repeat until both mixtures are completely added to the creamed butter.
5. Keep mixing until desired consistency and flavor (light and fluffy, yet rich)
1. Let cake cool completely (about 2-3 hours). If you don’t have a bundt pan, make two 9 inch round cakes instead.
2. Make coffee at the last moment so it will be fresh.
3. Don’t worry if the batter seems lquidy, it will assure the cake is super moist.
4. Let the frosting chill in the fridge while the cake is cooling. Whip it up about 15 minutes before you intend to ice the cake.
5. For a double-layer cake: Put chocolate in on top of one of the completely cooled cakes then gently place the other cake on top of it, then frost them both.