HAPPY BLUEBERRY PANCAKES DAY! Today we’re bringing you a delicious and really, really easy to make sweet vegan recipe. Beside porridge, pancakes are one of my favorite breakfast dishes. And these are ever better since it has blueberries, which are one of my favorite alkaline fruits, and it helps preventing several diseases. Add some maple syrup in the end if you like it. It will taste even yummier!
Let’s see how to make these Blueberry Pancakes then.
Don’t forget to LIKE and COMMENT down below.
SUBSCRIBE for new videos every Saturday!
– 4 ripe Bananas
– 1/3 cup Vegetable Milk (almonds)
– 1/4 tsp Cardamom
– A pinch Salt
– 200 gr de Rice Flour
– 2 tsp Baking Powder
– Bluberries (as many as you like)
– Smash the bananas until you get a puree
– Add the vegetable milk, the cardamom, and the salt
– Mix it all and then add the rice flour
– If the dough is still too dry, add more milk, one tbsp at a time
– Add the baking powder and let it rest for 15 minutes
– Put a tsp of vegetable oil in a frying pan, and put the pancakes one by one
– Make the pancakes in a small format since the dough is very soft
– Add the blueberries cutted in half to the dough
– When the edges start to get golden and there’s small holes in the dough you may flip the pancakes
– Clean the frying pan after each round of pancakes until there’s no more dough left
WHERE CAN YOU FIND ME:
OTHER VIDEOS YOU MIGHT LIKE:
– CHRISTMAS RAW VEGAN COOKIES | How to Have a Merry Christmas:
– HOW TO MAKE VEGAN PUMPKIN WAFFLES | Gluten-Free and Healthy Halloween Recipe:
– HOW TO MAKE VEGAN CHEESE | Vegan Recipes | Gluten Free & Organic Food:
– VEGETABLE BROTH & BOUILLON CUBES | Vegan Easy Recipe | Organic & Healthy Food:
– HOW TO MAKE REJUVELAC | The Secret to Make Vegan Cheese:
– HOW TO MAKE VEGAN BROWNIES | Chocolate Disaster: