AHHH! My recipe ebook is now live! Here is the link:
Hi guys! Thank you for watching my video! Make sure to like and subscribe! Also, please comment what kind of videos you would like to see 🙂
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip cookies
2 cups of flour (I used all-purpose flour but for gluten free, recommend you to mix 1 cup almond flour with another flour for best results)
1 cup canned pumpkin
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup sugar (coconut or brown)
1/2 cup coconut oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon sea salt (optional)
1. Preheat oven for 350F
2. Place dry ingredients in a large bowl (flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice.) Mix until well combined.
3. Place wet ingredients in another bowl (canned pumpkin , sugar, melted coconut oil, vanilla extract,). Mix until well combined.
4. Slowly add in the dry mixture into the wet one. Mix in and add more.
5. Take a heaping tablespoon of it and roll each into a ball (wet fingers a little so it won’t stick onto hands). Place it on a non-stick baking sheet or parchment paper.
6. Once done placing the balls on the sheet, flatten them with your fingers because they won’t spread too much while baking. Add additional chocolate chips to the top if you like!
7. Place in oven for 10-15 minutes.
8. Remove from oven and let chill on baking sheet for 5-10 minutes before removing. Sprinkle on sea salt if desired!
Vegan Peach Cobbler-
How I Overcame 10+ Years of Depression and Anxiety-
Cruelty Free Makeup Haul-
Chicken Causes Hypertension and Cancer?!-