This one’s a bit of a twist to an old classic (also made popular by Starbucks). Treat yourself with high quality matcha! Make sure it is certified organic plus from Japan! High quality Ceremonial Grade matcha will be a nice bright green (the ideal crop harvest). The culinary grade is a later harvest so will be more yellowish-brown, so it is used more in baking. Remember, to whisk in an “M” or “W” motion – M for Matcha and W for Wil 🙂
– 1 scoop (about one teaspoon) of Ceremonial Grade Matcha
This episode features Certified Organic Matcha from Japan from www.thematchareserve.com
– hot water (about a half cup)
– 1 tablespoon maple syrup or sweetener of your choice
– cold water and ice cubes
1. Scoop your matcha into the bowl
2. Add the hot water and whisk right away in a W or M motion
3. Once frothy, set aside and prep your lemonade cup
4. Add cold water, maple syrup, and matcha together
5. Finish with ice cubes and enjoy!
Remember to subscribe, like, and comment for more easy vegan recipes!
Show us your recipes and follow us!
instagram – @vegan_rev
facebook – officialveganrev