THUMBS UP & SUBSCRIBE! —
Hi guys! Welcome back to my channel 🙂 Today I’m sharing how I make my healthy cookie dough bites!! They are DELICIOUS, only take a few simple ingredients, and are easy to make!! Plus they are vegan, gluten free, and can be raw as well! I hope you guys love them as much as I do, and of course let me know how you like them when you make them yourself!! xx Becca
LASH SERUM I USE:
MY FAV BRONZER:
1 cup almond flour (can be made from almond pulp)
1/4 cup oat flour
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/4 cup melted coconut oil
4 tbsp almond butter
2 tsp vanilla
1/4 tsp salt
Chocolate chips/chunks as desired
How to Make Almond Flour form Almond Pulp:
1. Set oven to 250 degrees
2. Spread almond pulp on baking sheet
3. Bake pulp for 1 hour or until all pulp is dry
1. Place pulp in dehydrator overnight to dry it out.
1. Place all ingredients except for chocolate chips in food processor
2. Process until dough forms
3. Roll dough into small balls, place on parchment lined baking sheet
4. Top cookie balls with chocolate chips
5. Refrigerate for 20 min to set
6. DIG IN!!!
(Make sure to store in refrigerator)
WATCH THE SKINNY SERIES HERE:
Check out some of my other videos!
WHAT I EAT IN A DAY |
HEALTHY OATMEAL BARS |
MEAL PLAN & GROCERY SHOP WITH ME!
HEALTHY LUNCH IDEAS |
Q&A WITH MY FIANCE |
Let’s be friends!!
S U B S C R I B E:
I N S T A G R A M:
S N A P C H A T : @beccambristow
T W I T T E R:
F A C E B O O K:
LIGHTING I USE:
Some links may be affiliate links.
Thanks so much for watching my videos & supporting my channel! xx